Monday, February 6, 2012

A second draft of the information boards

Following on from Andys comments on my first thoughts on the contents of the information boards I've had a go at a second draft for discussion at the workshop today.

"Overall, yes. Well done for putting it together and I like the direction. A few really quick points off the top of my head:

-          Design board probably split in two – design and then build
-          Ask more leading questions. Can we involve the public more? (Do we want to?)
-          Less text, more graphics (I know this was only a first draft)
-          We need to sort out our “take home” line. What one sentence or idea are people going to go away thinking? Is that clear and expressed enough? (I know we are inferring meaning in some aspects)"





No comments:

Post a Comment